Monday, February 18, 2008

Yogis unite!

I attended my first yoga class two months ago here in San Francisco, and have been hooked ever since. I hope that this blog provides a forum for yogis to share in my excitement for the practice, and to share techniques, experiences, opinions and advice on the centuries-old practice. As a beginner I understand how daunting, and at times perplexing, yoga can be - and so I though I would create a forum for yogis from all over the world to learn from and guide each other.

If yoga is about any one thing, it is breathing. But as we learn to breath in increasingly complex postures and movements, yoga comes to center around the process of teaching and being taught. Let this be a forum, therefore, for students and teachers of yoga to reach each other, wherever they may be.

No comments: